You can get paid to create content. But how do you create content that works? That's what this ebook teaches you.
To create engaging content, you have to know your audience. That's the first thing when it comes to creating exciting content. You need to create content that users want to read, consume and share.
What Makes "How to Write Content that Sells - Brief Instructions for Writers 1.0" Worthwhile
Writing great content is a skill that can take a long time to master.
You might have spent a lot of time writing out your sales pages, blogs, and content of their nature, doing all this work, and then they don't convert as well as you hoped.
It is scary that if your content doesn't convert well or convert well, you won't earn additional sales, and it will be hard to consistently make exciting content.
Don't Worry You Are Not at Fault
The truth is that you are not alone. Many people need help with writing engaging content at the start. It is not your fault that you are struggling. It is just that the other gurus out there don't want to tell you the absolute truth you need to hear to make things work.
What Are the Possible Solutions
- You can use content-spinning software to create content for you. But this will not guarantee that you will get the results you want.
- You can use "content factories" to create content for you. But this is not going to make you stand out from your competitors.
- There are plenty of "content creators" out there who will create content for you and even post it on your behalf. But these people are not conversion experts, and you will still have to edit and split-test their content to ensure it converts.
- You can pay professional copywriters to write your sales page for you, but whatever they give you is not guaranteed to convert as well as you would expect. You will still edit and split-test the copy to death to make sure it converts.
What Should You Do Instead
It will help if you start writing the content yourself because no one else knows your niche better than you. All you need is this well-researched guide on how to write engaging content for search engines.
It will teach you how to write content for SEO that is readable and engaging for humans and works on top of that rather than being ignored or filtered out.
How I Started Writing My Content Myself
Have you ever seen an author explaining how they manage their time or how they get inspired to write?
I've always found it strange because writing is pretty hard work when you think about it. You have to be dedicated to sitting down and doing it. You have to focus your attention on the words flowing onto the paper.
- You have to get the spelling and grammar correct.
- You have to make sure your punctuation is consistent.
- You have to find the right tone of voice.
- You have to figure out how to make the ideas flow and connect.
All these things are challenging to do when you are not feeling motivated.
So How Do I Do It?
Well, I am here to tell you that writing is possible even if you don't feel like it. The secret is that writing can be a skill that you can learn. So if this is your first time writing, this is your chance to start.
I want to show you the process of learning to write so that you can do it too. You see, I started as a complete newbie. I hated writing. I hated writing essays, and I hated writing blog posts.
But I had this crazy idea that if I learned to do it well enough, I might be able to write some books someday. So, I decided that I would give it a shot. I set myself the goal of writing a blog every week.
I knew that it would be challenging, but I also knew that if I could get through it, I'd be ready to get rid of in-house and freelance content writers.
So I started my journey, and I set myself some rules. The first thing I needed to do was to stop trying to force myself to write. I decided that I would sit down and write.
It didn't matter what the topic was. I just wanted to write. And the first thing I noticed was that I was having a lot of fun. I loved it.
I was working on my blog. What surprised me was that I was getting a lot of stuff done. I even started writing well-researched couple of blogs a week.
I had a lot of free time. I spent a lot of time with my family. And that's when I realized I was learning a skill I could use every day of the week and stop outsourcing my content requirements.
And so that was when I started to notice that my writing was improving. But I didn't realize that I was beginning to enjoy it. And that was the most important thing for me to learn.
Because I love to write, I love to read. I love to talk, have conversations and create content. And so, I want you to kick start your journey with "How to Write Content that Sells - Brief Instructions for Writers 1.0".
What Will You Learn Inside "How to Write Content that Sells - Brief Instructions for Writers 1.0"
When it comes to content, it is one of the most powerful tools for increasing conversions and sales. This ebook will teach you how to write engaging and helpful content for your readers. Moreover, you'll find the secrets to creating content that converts.
This is what this ebook offers:
- If you are a writer, you will get the best advice on how to write content that works.
- If you are a blogger or a business owner, this ebook will teach you how to write content that works for your readers.
- The step-by-step process of writing compelling content has readers wanting more. You'll also learn how to get rid of all those annoying writing blocks and stop letting your fear of rejection hold you back.
- Learn the best way to use storytelling and emotional appeal to motivate your audience and pull them into your brand. This will help you write powerful copy fast and get your message across.
- What you must do to ensure that your content can sell, no matter what type of sales funnel you use or how much traffic you send.
This Guide Is Now Just a Click Away From Your Grasp
This is the only resource you will ever need to write engaging content!
So are you ready to engage your audience with your latest blog posts?
The sooner you start, the more traffic you can get to your blog or social media channels, and the greater your chance of you making sales.
And since I'm a big believer in making things affordable and empowering content writers, I'm offering this guide for free.
However, if you still feel like supporting me so I can come up with more exciting content, you can provide any fair price, no pressure!
A Comprehensive Guide on "How to Write Content that Sells - Brief Instructions for Writers 1.0"